AAC Blocks Line that we manufacture, export and supply is widely in demand across the globe. It is a new building material and widely demanded in concrete industry. It also helps in saving the natural resources and thus protects the environment. We offer AAC lightweight block making plant to meet the specific requirements of the buyers. Our state-of-the-art AAC lightweight block making plant is made using German technology and with the efforts of our own R&D.
- AAC is produced out of a mix of cement, lime, fly ash, gangue, river sand and aluminium powder etc., through batching, mixing, casting, cutting and autoclaving.
- AAC has the advantages of extremely light weight, high compressive strength, excellent thermal insulation, great acoustic insulation and high fire resistance.
- AAC can be produced in a large variety of sizes, from stand blocks to large reinforced panels, and it can be cut, sawn, drilled, nailed and milled like wood, making it an extremely workable product.
- AAC is environment-friendly and new building material.
- Large variety of sizes- AAC lightweight block production line enjoys a large variety of sizes, from standard blocks to large reinforced panels.
- Excellent thermal insulation- It achieves very high thermal energy efficiency due to its very low thermal conductivity. This benefits the saving on heating and cooling costs.
- Extremely light weight- It weighs approximately 50% less than other comparable building products.
- High compressive strength- Its solid structure makes it highly load bearing. The entire surface area is used in structural calculations to improve its strength.
- High dimensional accuracy- Thanks to its dimensional accuracy, AAC is extremely easy to install, as no thick mortar is required.
- Great acoustic insulation- Its porous structure provides a high acoustic insulation.
- High fire resistance- It has an extremely high fire rating of at least 4 hours and more.
- Termite resistance- It cannot be damaged by termites or insects.
- High workability- Thanks to its excellent size/weight ratio, the construction with AAC is very rapid. Although AAC is a solid building material, it can be cut, sawn, drilled, nailed and milled like wood. This benefit makes it an extremely workable product.