We hold expertise in manufacturing, exporting & supplying Autoclave Stirred Tanks from Gujarat, India. We are equipped with our in-house production unit for fabricating superior quality Autoclave Stirred Tanks. Customers can rely on us for handling small or bulk orders of Autoclave Stirred Tanks and ensuring their delivery within postulated time.
- A final formulation-cum-blending tank is usually employed during filling of sterile liquid formulations. However, when conventional formulation tanks are used, the shop floor manager is confronted with the following challenges-
- How do I maintain sterile suspensions in well-mixed condition during the formulation process?
- How do I transfer the formulation aseptically, into & out of the formulation tank?
- How do I sterilize the various components of the formulation tank, especially the agitator assembly?
- Even if all the above operations are possible, will they be easy to carry out?
- The solution to all the above problems is the range of autoclavable stirred tanks & pressure vessels manufactured by us. The tank is sterilized in an empty condition inside an autoclave large enough to hold the tank. It can be autoclaved in vertical or horizontal orientation, without causing damage to the agitator. After autoclaving, the motor is fitted & the product is aseptically transferred into the tank under stirring. The product can be maintained in this condition during the entire filling process. The impeller is located as low as possible in the tank, so that only a negligible amount of product is left unstirred, & that too at the very last stages of the batch.